Why is the cake cutting-thingy square? And where’s the leftovers from the middle circle?
One of the pieces disappears?????
it’s a mouse wearing pants
fun statistics for adults!
“when I was a kid, I had no help with college tuition, I was hardworking and paid it all myself”
-Annual tuition for Yale, 1970: $2,550
-Annual tuition for Yale, 2014: $45,800
-Minimum Wage, 1970: $1.45
-Minimum Wage, 2014: $7.25
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 1970: 4.8
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 2014: 17.3
- 1. Name one song you’re ashamed of liking
- 2. 25 most played songs in your iTunes?
- 3. Put your iPod on shuffle and tell me the first 5 songs
- 4. What song are you listening to right now?
- 5. First concert you ever went to?
- 6. First album you brought?
- 7. First favourite band?
- 8. Favourite song from the 90s?
- 9. Favourite cover of a song?
- 10. Favourite lyrics?
- 11. Favourite band/artist?
- 12. Favourite band member from your favourite band?
- 13. Favourite song?
- 14. Least favourite band/artist?
- 15. Least favourite song?
- 16. Last song you listened to?
- 17. Last album you brought?
- 18. Last song that made you cry?
- 19. Last song that made you smile?
- 20. Recent artist/band you’ve started to like
- 21. Name one of your playlists
- 22. What songs are on that playlist?
- 23. Artist/Band that has saved you life?
- 24. Longest song on your iPod?
- 25. Shortest song on your iPod?
- 26. Most played song in your iTunes
- 27. Do you play an instrument?
- 28. One instrument you wish you played
- 29. Name one band/artist you used to love but now loathe
- 30. What’s one song you have on your iPod that you always skip when on shuffle but have never deleted?
when did we replace the word “said” with “was like”
When it occured to us that “said” implies a direct quote, while “was like” clarifies that you mean to communicate the person’s tone and general point without quoting them word for word.
pretty sure the westboro baptist church think about gay sex more than gay people think about gay sex
Was playing around with my camera and some broken glass, and I captured this. (OC)
the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
guys never realize that.
Why play games though? Just come out and say no, don’t seem to hard.
cause the word “no” is not in ya’ll vocabulary.
Who is this ya’ll you speak of?
Honestly flat out saying no can be really scary. A lot of guys will be cool and leave you alone, but there are enough that won’t that I don’t always feel comfortable saying no. You don’t always know how a guy will react. I’ve had enough bad experiences that I always have an excuse or friend because I’m not willing to take that chance. Sometimes “playing games” is keeping myself safe.
That’s absolutely terrible, I know from personal experience I like women to be straight up with me. At the same time I know guys who are so childish and petty.
Childish guys are the easier ones. I’d rather deal with a childish guy that talks shit than a guy that gets violent. Either sucks but its the lesser of two evilswhenwomenrefuseexists for a reason.
Dudes out here are legit KILLING AND MAIMING WOMEN FOR SAYING NO OUTRIGHT and you wondering why we have to ‘play these games?’
I have been verbally harassed and FOLLOWED FOR SIX CITY BLOCKS for not giving a man my number. I thank GOD I wasn’t killed that day.